Directions to the Millennium Green Meadow & Wood
- The Millennium Green can be reached from the town via the footpath that leads from Mountfield (the council offices) past the retirement flats at Alfred Lodge and up the hill.
- From the north a zig-zag path leads off Coneygar Park Lane which is accessed from Coneygar Lane.
- The Millennium Gardens are to the east of Mountfield and can also be reached from the top of Bedford Place, off Barrack Street.
- The Theatre Lawn in front of Mountfield is a popular place to relax in and is the venue of a number of events throughout the year.
- Please note there is no access via Downe Hall.